Easy Flower Stamps Using Veggies!

If you search "fruit or vegetable flowers" in google you'll get a LOT of results. I thought the celery looked the coolest but wanted to give the girls more than one option. I want to try okra next time for some smaller flowers for little bouquets!

I cut the peppers in half and cut the base of the celery bunch a few inches from the bottom so they had enough of the base to hold. I gave them 4 colors of paint to choose from for a little variety. I watered the paint down a bit (after I took the picture above) so it was easier to work with. I painted the stems/grass on their papers because they aren't quite old enough to do it for themselves. Once the stems were dry we got to stampin'!


We gave these to their teachers for Teacher Appreciation Week, but you could give these to mom or grandma for Mother's Day or truly any one you love any day! Everyone loves homemade gifts from the kids in their lives!

Watch the girls in action here:


If you do some stamp art tag us on Instagram so we can see your creations!

For more info on the paint we use, brushes and some of the other supplies I love check out this post. Scroll to the bottom for my amazon favorites!

Until the next craft,
Erin


Comments